KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  Prijava  
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Fs
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Fa
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Ju

why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Rwuhtwo
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Rzdz
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Napoji why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Obramba why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Bunk why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Zgod why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Rune why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Care why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Sprem why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Num why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Astro why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Prerok
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Lilswhy didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Potty
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. As2
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Otm
why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Sf

why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future.

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo

ELEANOR AITKEN

ELEANOR AITKEN

Drznvraan
Drznvraan

ϟŠtevilo prispevkov : 14
ϟTočke : 13
Female

why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future.   why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. EmptySre Jul 31, 2013 3:25 am

✗eleanor aitken ✗ 16 ✗ ravenclaw✗

why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. 600full-anna-christine-s why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. 600full-anna-christisne- why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. 600full-anna-christine-s
četudi je eleanor nekoč dneve preživljala sama si jih danes lajša z družbo. je razgledana deklina, ki jo dajejo hromni, zna biti zelo sramežljiva ali pa kar preveč samozavestna, vse je odvisno s kom je ali kako pristopiš do nje.

looking for;
friends, drinking buddies, friends with benefits, study buddies, one night stand, rivals, cousin(s),
crush, ex(es), the one, annoyance .... res karkoli se spomniš, za enkrat sprejmem vse (;

connections;
none yet

Nazadnje urejal/a ELEANOR AITKEN Sre Jul 31, 2013 9:38 am; skupaj popravljeno 4 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Alexander Cross

Alexander Cross

Gryfondom
Gryfondom

ϟStarost : 27
ϟRojstni dan : 23/07/1996
ϟŠtevilo prispevkov : 77
ϟTočke : 26
Male

why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future.   why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. EmptySre Jul 31, 2013 6:26 am

Well hello there :3 anything? Smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ELEANOR AITKEN

ELEANOR AITKEN

Drznvraan
Drznvraan

ϟŠtevilo prispevkov : 14
ϟTočke : 13
Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future.   why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. EmptySre Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am

sure, ^^ če imaš kakšno idejo mi kar piši zs. Wink
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future.   why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future. Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time? My greatest regret was how much i believed in the future.

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: lumos maxima zdruzba :: razvoj zgodbe-